Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I Got You Under My Sky
I Got You Under My Sky. I've got you under my skin. Love your curves and all your edges.

'cause i've got you under my skin don't you know, silly fool, you never can win use your mentality, wake up to reality but each time that i do, just the thought of you makes me stop before i begin 'cause i've got you under my skin and i'll love you like a tattoo under my skin under my skin yes, i've got you under my skin I fell under the spell of your hazel eyes. I said to myself this affair never will go so well.
I've Got You Under My Skin.
I'd tried so not to give in. Download michael bublé i've got you under my skin sheet music notes that was written for pro vocal and includes 5 page(s). 'cause i give you all of me.
Of The Original Cole Porter Lyrics, She Kept Only The First Four Lines And Use Your Mentality, Wake Up To Reality.
Traducción de la letra de i've got you under my skin de frank sinatra feat. You're my end and my beginning. But why should i try to resist when, baby, i know so well.
This Affair Never Will Go So Well.
Learn more about the conductor of the song and pro vocal music notes score you I'll give my all to you. There should be new interesting records soon.
Ugh What The Heck Stupid Korean Guys , Why They Gotta Make Dbsk Change Their Song Like That?
I honestly dont think i can marry anyone that isn't tablo. I said to myself this affair never will go so well. I've got you under my skin.
So Deep In My Heart That You're Really A Part Of Me.
I've got you under my skin i've got you deep in the heart of me so deep in my heart that you're really a part of me i've got you under my skin i tried so not to give in i said to myself, this affair never will go so well but why should i try to resist when, baby, i know so well that i've got you under my skin i'd sacrifice anything, come what. Give your all to me. I tried so not to give in.
Comments
Post a Comment